INDOOR INFRARED HEATER : 30 GALLON ELECTRIC WATER HEATER : REZNOR HEATERS MANUAL.
Indoor Infrared Heater
- An infrared heater is a body with a higher temperature which transfers energy to a body with a lower temperature through electromagnetic radiation. Depending on the temperature of the emitting body, the wavelength of the infrared radiation ranges from 780 nm to 1 mm.
- An infrared or radiant furnace is one that uses infrared lamps, electric heating elements, flames, or radiant tubes to heat the product. Although the heaters may also heat the furnace gasses, the primary heat source is radiant heating. See Infrared Heaters below.
- A source of heat-producing wavelengths, longer than visible light, which do not heat the air through which they pass, but only those objects in the line of sight.
- Situated, conducted, or used within a building or under cover
- Of or relating to sports played indoors
- indoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place within a building; "indoor activities for a rainy day"; "an indoor pool"
- (indoors) inside: within a building; "in winter we play inside"
- within doors; "an indoor setting"
Similar posts: replacing electric water heater reddy kerosene heater parts electric water heater anode big buddy portable heater cheapest solar water heater the best space heater joven water heater price enclosure space heater sunward solar water heater